Ball’s Journey is a fun arcade in which we will handle different objects and people with the ability to throw a ball far away. Our goal will be to beat our own records by getting the ball to reach the point furthest from the map.
We will start by driving a giant cannon that will launch the ball with force. Our goal will be to get the barrel to have the perfect angle to make the ball reach far. How do we get that perfect angle? trying to tap on the screen just at the moment when the arrow indicating the trajectory pass through the red point of the diagram. If we can hit him at that point, we’ll get a perfect shot.
As we improve our shots, we can unlock new shooters and new balls. Thus, we can change the cannon for, for example, a baseball hitter and the initial ball for more striking balls.
Ball’s Journey is a simple but fun and entertaining game that also offers a really nice visual section.
More from Us: Fly F40 Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Arcade Game Ball's Journey on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Ball's Journey on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Ball's Journey” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Ball's Journey icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Ball's Journey APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Ball's Journey for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Ball's Journey For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: iBall Aasaan Specs.