B-Locker is an application with which we can put a pattern or password in part or in all applications, being able to choose which of them.
When you start the application you will have the option to choose between using a pattern or a password, having to then put the choice to later mark the programs that we want to affect this change. In the middle left part, the options to mark or unmark all appear at the same time.
When starting B-Locker after the initial configuration, these changes will be applied in this application, to prevent them from accessing and deactivating the security .
B-Locker also offers a log view of all the times that you have tried to access one of these applications, specifying the date, time and if possible, if you entered the password correctly.
More from Us: Fab Tattoo Design Studio For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install B-Locker on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
B-Locker on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “B-Locker” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click B-Locker icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download B-Locker APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install B-Locker for PC.
That’s All for the guide on B-Locker For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.