AutoPick is a utility through which you can extract the text of any photograph to share it through various applications or simply store it in the memory of the Android terminal.
The operation of AutoPick is quite simple and intuitive . We will only have to pick up the text we want to extract with the camera of our device and the application will capture all the characters to order them and provide us with a text file with the same content as the one photographed.
It should be noted that the operation of the tool is quite precise although some imbalances are observed once the text has been transformed. The application captures paragraphs of both digital screens and books on paper and allows us to use the flash to interpret characters in low light.
AutoPick is an interesting tool with which we can have the text of any image directly on our mobile to share it through any social network or store it.
More from Us: Iron Blade: Medieval RPG For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Productivity App AutoPick on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
AutoPick on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “AutoPick” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click AutoPick icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download AutoPick APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install AutoPick for PC.
That’s All for the guide on AutoPick For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Xolo Q500 Specs.