Audify is an application that will read our notifications aloud, so that instead of listening to the traditional notice when we receive an email or a direct message, we can hear exactly what the notification says. For example, if someone sends us an email, we can hear who the sender is and what the title is.
In the configuration options of Audify we can establish that the application only works when the headphones are connected, just in case we do not want anyone to hear our notifications. We can also do the opposite, so when when we connect the headphones, the application stops ‘singing’ notifications.
Other very interesting additional options will allow us to put words in a blacklist, so that the notifications that contain them will never sound; or directly exclude some applications, which will never sound either. In addition to all this, Audify will never notify the same application several times in a row, something very useful in some cases.
Audify is an application that offers an original and very interesting feature. Thanks to it we can know exactly what notification we are receiving, without looking at the Android device.
More from Us: Monster Hunter Stories launch On Nitendo 3DS; Watch Trailer.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Communication App Audify Notifications Reader on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Audify Notifications Reader on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Audify Notifications Reader” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Audify Notifications Reader icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Audify Notifications Reader APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Audify Notifications Reader for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Audify Notifications Reader For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Memrise: Learn a Foreign Language & New Vocabulary For PC (Windows & MAC).