ASTRO File Manager is a powerful tool for managing files and applications, which will allow us to work directly with our files in the cloud (via Dropbox, Google Drive or Skydrive), or through a local network that we can configure from the application itself.
Thanks to ASTRO File Manager we can manage all the resources of our Android terminal easily, being able to access any element of it and share it in case we want to: upload photos, watch videos or manage the connection 3G phone is very simple.
When we are working with our files we will have the classic possibilities to which we are accustomed in desktop computers, such as copy, paste, cut, create, delete or rename; but we can also send any friend via email.
In the same way we can decompress files in ZIP or RAR format, access the content of documents in many different formats, and even access the content of our computer through a WiFi network (previous configuration of the same).
ASTRO File Manager (ASTRO File Manager in Spanish) is an excellent file manager for Android, thanks to which we can work with all the documents of our Android terminal in a comfortable and fast way.
More from Us: Caller ID & Call Recorder – CallApp For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Productivity App Astro File Manager (File Explorer) on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Astro File Manager (File Explorer) on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Astro File Manager (File Explorer)” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Astro File Manager (File Explorer) icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Astro File Manager (File Explorer) APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Astro File Manager (File Explorer) for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Astro File Manager (File Explorer) For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: KleptoCats For PC (Windows & MAC).
Astro File Manager (File Explorer) for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.