April is an entertaining game for Android in which we will have to color different sections of puzzles of different sizes and themes. Among others, we find drawings of faces, of exotic places, of flowers and of striking cities.
April’s interface is very careful and the illustrations that make up the puzzles keep a beautiful aesthetic. All are composed of fine lines that we will have to fill with color to achieve our goal. For this, we have to select each of the pigments present in the palette and the game will show us the areas that we have to fill with that tone. When we complete all the spaces of each color we will add points to our locker.
As we obtain points we can go unlocking new puzzles to color. If you are one of those people who relax by completing mandalas, April is a tool that proposes a similar process but that contains more elaborate and complex drawings than those of Hindu origin.
More from Us: Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 3 (5.5) 4G Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Puzzle Game April on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
April on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “April” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click April icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download April APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install April for PC.
That’s All for the guide on April For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Yandex For PC (Windows & MAC).
April for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.