App Shortcut Maker is an application that will help the user to keep their mobile phone or tablet more organized with intuitive shortcuts that allow access to the installed contents in a quick and easy way.
After starting App Shortcut Maker, A main menu is displayed in which you can find different tabs. Among them are the applications that we have installed in the terminal, the different folders, registers, documents and services that are present in the memory or the shortcuts created through the app. On the other hand, when you open the toolbar located on the left, you can access the different features that this shortcut generator for Android provides.
When creating shortcuts with App Shortcut Maker you can choose the names of the shortcuts, the ways in which they will be embedded or the color of them. We can also organize them by folders, open, uninstall or view the data of the app itself from the manager.
App Shortcut Maker will provide the user with access to the different contents present in the memory of his terminal. Although Android already has its own direct access management, having an application of this type is useful to increase the possibilities of organization.
More from Us: LoopWall (GIFs as Wallpaper) For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Personalization App App Shortcut Maker on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
App Shortcut Maker on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “App Shortcut Maker” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click App Shortcut Maker icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download App Shortcut Maker APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install App Shortcut Maker for PC.
That’s All for the guide on App Shortcut Maker For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Super Speed – Clean & Booster For PC (Windows & MAC).
Leave a Reply