App Locker allows to block the applications that the user chooses through a pattern.
The first time the application is started directly, it will ask for the blocking pattern to work. After the confirmation will give a security question in case we forget how to unlock the device, with a large number of options to answer.
Once the initial configuration is decided, a screen will appear in which the applications they will be ready to be chosen, navigating through it by just sliding your finger horizontally and pressing them to choose them. Those that have been selected will be placed in a list of icons.
App Locker is a simple alternative to have extra security in the phone without complex steps.
More from Us: HTC Desire 830 Specs.
App Locker Details
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install App Locker on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
App Locker on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “App Locker” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click App Locker icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download App Locker APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install App Locker for PC.
That’s All for the guide on App Locker For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.