App protector is a tool that will allow us to block any application from our Android terminal, so that we have to open a virtual door before being able to use a specific app.
The operation of App protector is very simple: the user chooses which application he wants to protect and which measure he wants to establish (blocking pattern or numerical password), and apply the changes. From that moment, every time we want to open an application we will have to go through the blocking screen.
App protector is a simple but quite useful tool, thanks to which we can protect according to which applications of our Android terminal from indiscreet hands. It is, for example, an excellent application for parents to protect those apps that they do not want their children to open.
More from Us: Lee Kee Child the gem hunter For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Business App App Lock on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
App Lock on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “App Lock” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click App Lock icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download App Lock APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install App Lock for PC.
That’s All for the guide on App Lock For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Block Craft 3D: Building Simulator Games For Free For PC (Windows & MAC).
App Lock for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.