AnTuTu 3DBench is a benchmarking application that will allow us to check the performance of our Android device before a large polygonal load. For this the application will play two different scenes, both created with the Unity3D 5.0 engine, one of the most popular engines for the development of video games on Android and other platforms.
Using AnTuTu 3DBench is as easy as pressing the ‘start’ button and waiting for the two scenes to unfold. Once both scenes are finished, the application will return to the home screen and we can see the average frame rate per second our Android device has had. If it’s too low, it might not be a good idea to try to play the most cutting-edge Android titles.
AnTuTu 3DBench is an excellent benchmarking tool, which we should only use if we are thinking of playing some very demanding video game. It can also be interesting to check if our device is really as powerful as we think.
More from Us: Lark Player – Top Music Player For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App Antutu 3DBench on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Antutu 3DBench on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Antutu 3DBench” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Antutu 3DBench icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Antutu 3DBench APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Antutu 3DBench for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Antutu 3DBench For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Download and Install Sony Xperia M4 Aqua E2303 Stock Firmware using Xperia Flash Tool.