Android Pay is the payment system of Google that will allow you to make your payments in the safest way possible. With it you will not have to carry your credit cards, so you can be sure of not being robbed or lost and losing money from your accounts.
Making use of Android Pay will be very simple, just you will have to add your credit cards manually, although if you already have one assigned to your Google account, this tool will insert it for you, although you will have to confirm some data for security reasons. Once you have all your credit cards you can change from one to another according to your needs at any time.
Every time you visit a store and want to make a payment, you must open Android Pay and bring your terminal mobile to the payment system and you will automatically make the transaction. Remember that you can pay in those places where the dataphone has contactless payments, in the same way you need to pay by bringing your card.
More from Us: HBO announces “Confederate”, new series that should replace “Game of Thrones”.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Finance App Android Pay on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Android Pay on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Android Pay” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Android Pay icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Android Pay APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Android Pay for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Android Pay For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: TickTick: To Do List with Reminder, Day Planner For PC (Windows & MAC).