Anchor is a social network based exclusively on audio, in which each user will be able to create their own radio station and talk about their favorite topics without hesitation. As with the popular ‘stories’ format of Instagram, everything that we rebroadcast with Anchor will be available for the next twenty-four hours.
Relaying using Anchor is very easy, but it is not anywhere near the only thing we can do The most interesting thing about the application, in fact, is that we can find small radio stations on almost any subject we can imagine. Techno music, retro video games, exotic animals, natural landscapes … we will find themes for all tastes. And if a subject does not exist, we will not have to create it.
A very interesting aspect of Anchor is that, although normally we will not be able to listen to complete songs from the application, we will have direct links to listen to them on Spotify. So, if we listen to a song that we like, we can pass it to Spotify with a single touch.
Anchor is a social network with a lot of potential, thanks to which we can share our interests easily, and above all thanks to which we can enjoy content of all kinds from our Android device.
More from Us: ooniprobe For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Music & Audio App Anchor – Podcast & Radio on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Anchor – Podcast & Radio on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Anchor – Podcast & Radio” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Anchor – Podcast & Radio icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Anchor – Podcast & Radio APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Anchor – Podcast & Radio for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Anchor – Podcast & Radio For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Pocket For PC (Windows & MAC).