Always On Edge is an Android device customization tool that allows its users to activate the LEDs on the margins of their screen so that they give information about notifications or simply decorate the screen when it is turned off.
The operation of Always On Edge is as follows: in the settings of the application we can determine the type of lighting that we want to be done in those margins of the screen: if we want the light to be fixed, if we want that moves around the screen, if we want it to blink … In the same way, we can activate and deactivate the LED that usually comes on by default with notifications, or make it shine differently. We can also make only the area of the screen surrounding the camera shine.
Finally, we can also turn on the LEDs of the color we want, or create gradients with up to three colors, which will fluctuate around our screen. In short, we can configure these LEDs to do anything. On the other hand, we can associate the brightness animation of the screen with a specific type of notification, and that it shines in one way or another depending on whether we have a message from Telegram, Twitter or a missed call.
Always On Edge is an interesting customization tool that, although it will make your battery last much less, it may be worth it if you are looking to give a distinguished touch to your cell phone.
More from Us: War Song- A 5vs5 MOBA Anywhere Anytime For PC (Windows & MAC).
Always On Edge Details
|Name:||Always On Edge|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Always On Edge on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Always On Edge on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Always On Edge” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Always On Edge icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Always On Edge APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Always On Edge for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Always On Edge For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.