AllTrails is an application aimed primarily at hiking enthusiasts, thanks to which they can discover new routes, share adventures and experiences with other users of the application, and save their preferred routes.
From the main screen we can quickly access lots of different routes. Most of these routes are created by other users of the application, accompanied by photographs, tips, recommendations, et cetera. And of course, we can add our own routes easily.
The most interesting feature that we will find in AllTrails is the one that will allow us to record our route. Thanks to the GPS of our Android terminal we can create bookmarks comfortably, see instantly all our statistics, and share the results both through the app itself and on social networks. In addition, this works both if we are cycling and walking.
AllTrails is a very interesting tool for lovers of outdoor activities. With it we can take a big help in your pocket, whenever we go hiking or doing some hiking.
More from Us: Detel D1 Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install AllTrails on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
AllTrails on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “AllTrails” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click AllTrails icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download AllTrails APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install AllTrails for PC.
That’s All for the guide on AllTrails For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.