The AIMP music player has a light version for Android that has all the components of the program in its PC version.
With the ability to support Ape, MPGA, Mp3, Wav, Ogg, UMX , Mod, Mo3, Se, S3M, Mtm, Xm, Aac, Flac, Mp4, M4a, M4b, Mpc, Wv and Opus, we will have no problem when playing even voice files recorded by any mobile device.
AIMP also has an integrated eight-band equalizer that will allow us to play our favorite songs through a host of custom parameters.
On the other hand, the application has multiple options that we they will facilitate the reproduction, like the possibility of placing manually and quickly the tracks in the order in which we want to listen to them or to filter by artists, as well as to create playlists that listen in loop.
Download AIMP and you can access your music easily and manage your songs it is even with the screen blocked. Comfort and quality in a single application.
More from Us: Party in my Dorm For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Music & Audio App AIMP on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
AIMP on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “AIMP” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click AIMP icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download AIMP APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install AIMP for PC.
That’s All for the guide on AIMP For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Voloco: Auto Tune + Harmony For PC (Windows & MAC).