AIDA64 is the version for Android operating systems of the Windows program of the same name, whose mission is to inform the user of all the details of its hardware.
This Android version of AIDA64 will provide information on the following parameters of our terminal: system, CPU, screen, connection, battery, operating system, sensors, temperature, installed applications, codecs, system files and directories.
The information AIDA64 gives us, moreover, is not limited to the usual surface details. From our operating system, for example, it will not only show us the version, but also the bootloader, the kernel version or the Zlib version, among many other things.
AIDA64 is an excellent application for Android , which does not occupy only space in the memory of the terminal, and will provide us with all the information we could need on our Android terminal.
More from Us: Age of Kings: Skyward Battle For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App AIDA64 on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
AIDA64 on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “AIDA64” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click AIDA64 icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download AIDA64 APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install AIDA64 for PC.
That’s All for the guide on AIDA64 For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Easy Backup & Restore For PC (Windows & MAC).
AIDA64 for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.