Advanced Download Manager is a download management tool that will allow us to download files of any kind in our Android terminal, with own comfort we could have on a desktop computer.
Among the most outstanding options Advanced Download Manager we find the possibility to choose several different download folders depending on the type of file in question. For example, when downloading videos we can automatically save them to the ‘videos’ folder; while text files are downloaded to your appropriate folder.
Other popular options Advanced Download Manager include the ability to resume downloads that were stopped due to lost connections, or scheduling downloads. Thanks to the latter we can make the application starts to download any file to an hour or given time.
Advanced Download Manager is a comprehensive tool for managing downloads, thanks to which we can turn our Android terminal in a central from which to manage all our downloads.
More from Us: GeoGebra Graphing Calculator For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App Advanced Download Manager on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Advanced Download Manager on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Advanced Download Manager” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Advanced Download Manager icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Advanced Download Manager APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Advanced Download Manager for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Advanced Download Manager For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Evil Within 2 and Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus will shoot in 4K HDR on Xbox One X.