AdminControl is an open source application with a single purpose: to deactivate the screen lock with fingerprint, without the need to erase our fingerprints. In this way, if at some point we want to remove the block by fingerprint and return to the classic lock by PIN or pattern, but we do not want to erase all the fingerprints that we have stored in memory, we will only have to activate this app. It is important to keep in mind that the application does not serve to hack absolutely nothing. This app is a help for the users of the terminal in question. Nothing else.
More from Us: Banana Kong For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App AdminControl on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
AdminControl on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “AdminControl” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click AdminControl icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download AdminControl APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install AdminControl for PC.
That’s All for the guide on AdminControl For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Link between mobile and PC is already possible in Windows 10; See how to connect.