Accessibility Scanner is a tool with which we can scan the applications and records of our smartphone to check if they have good accessibility. Through simple steps, we only have to perform a scan to obtain clear results on the possible aspects to improve.
The operation of the utility is very simple and we will even find this scanning tool installed by default in some terminals. In any case, the first step to follow will be to open the app whose accessibility we want to assess. Next, we just have to click on the button to execute the scan.
In a matter of minutes we will have available a series of tips that will aim to improve the tool that we have analyzed. Without a doubt, this analysis will be of great help to those developers who seek to improve their applications so that they are accessible to any user without distinction.
With Accessibility Scanner we are facing a very interesting tool that will allow us to analyze the accessibility of any application. If we pay attention to the improvements that are suggested to us, surely we will be able to debug each tool so that it can be used without any difficulty by all people.
See more: facebook guide For PC (Windows & MAC) .
Accessibility Scanner Details
|Updated:||January 21, 2021|
|Require Android Version:||6.0 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools Accessibility Scanner on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Accessibility Scanner on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Accessibility Scanner” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Accessibility Scanner icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Accessibility Scanner APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Accessibility Scanner for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Accessibility Scanner For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.