aa is an arcade as minimalist as its own name, in which players will have to try to place a series of ‘needles’ within a small rotating circle. The only rule: do not touch the needles that are already nailed to the circle.
To release the needles, all we have to do is touch the screen. A touch of screen and we will throw a needle forward. If we manage to nail them all, we will complete the level. If, on the other hand, one of our needles hits another needle, we will have to start over.
Going from level to beginning will be very simple, because we will have few needles and the central circle will move slowly. However, as we pass levels we will not only have many more needles to place, but the circle will move faster and make everything much more complicated.
aa is an arcade as simple as addictive, which has not been downloaded more than 50 million times by chance. This is a very, very addictive title.
More from Us: Netflix news and releases of the week (08/21 – 08/27/2017).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Strategy Game aa on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
aa on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “aa” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click aa icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download aa APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install aa for PC.
That’s All for the guide on aa For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: 20 compatible games with control on Android, iOS and Windows | All rights reserved..
Leave a Reply