A Photo Manager is an image viewing application with an intuitive and easy to use design. The tool will allow us to find all the files with images that we have in our mobile device.
Among its main features, it stands out its ability to quickly handle large collections of images (more than 15,000 images in more than 1000 files). In addition, you can find images by entering a filter by date, name and even by geographic location. Along with this, A Photo Manager shows its results in a gallery of photographs that we can inspect by scrolling.
Copy, paste, move, change the name of your files and images in a fast and simple way with A Photo Manager. Also, find on the map the places where you have been taking your pictures: have fun remembering moments with A Photo Manager
More from Us: prepics For PC (Windows & MAC).
A Photo Manager Details
|Name:||A Photo Manager|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install A Photo Manager on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
A Photo Manager on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “A Photo Manager” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click A Photo Manager icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download A Photo Manager APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install A Photo Manager for PC.
That’s All for the guide on A Photo Manager For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.