7 years from now is an adventure in which players will control a young man who lost his memory seven years ago. The only thing he can remember back then is that he made a promise. He does not remember the face of the person to whom he made the promise, or his name, or of course what the promise consisted of.
Our goal in 7 years from now, how could it be otherwise, will be to find the person to whom we made the promise. The problem is that, seven years ago, a new family adopted our character and moved. So now we will have to find a person we do not know, in a city that we do not know.
The control system of 7 years from now is very simple: it will be enough to click on the stage to move and on another character to talk to him. It is a non-violent game, so none of our interactions with other characters will consist of a combat.
7 years from now is an interesting adventure, with a nice graphic section and in a way reminiscent of the emotional ‘To the Moon’, one of the most successful independent games of recent years.
More from Us: Instagram Add Option to Mute Friends.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Adventure Game 7 years from now on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
7 years from now on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “7 years from now” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click 7 years from now icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download 7 years from now APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install 7 years from now for PC.
That’s All for the guide on 7 years from now For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Bu the Baby Bunny – Cute pet care game For PC (Windows & MAC).
Leave a Reply