360 Degree is an arcade in which players will control a sphere (although later it is possible to unlock other geometric shapes), which can rotate in both directions in order to hit a ball that moves inside. The problem is that spikes will constantly appear and disappear inside the sphere.
Our objective will be to bounce the ball inside the sphere, at the same time that we catch some small balls. For each ball that we manage to catch, it will be a point that we will obtain. From time to time, in addition, rubies will appear. These rubies are much more precious, since they will allow us to unlock new scenarios and new balls to play with (basketballs, baseballs, soccer balls …).
360 Degree is an arcade so simple as addictive. His main problem is that during the games we will get very few rubies … and acquire anything (new stage or new ball) costs many rubies.
More from Us: Calorie Counter – MyFitnessPal For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Arcade Game 360 Degree on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
360 Degree on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “360 Degree” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click 360 Degree icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download 360 Degree APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install 360 Degree for PC.
That’s All for the guide on 360 Degree For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Alarmy (Sleep If U Can) – Alarm clock For PC (Windows & MAC).