Salatuk Prayer Time is a tool that will provide us with all the schedules of the prayers of the day and will indicate in which direction the Mecca is. For this purpose, the app has a compass in which we can easily locate the Alquibla.
Inside Salatuk Prayer Time includes the five main sentences of the day and the time to be performed: Fajr, Shurooq, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib and Ishaa, all adjusted at the exact time of each day. This application is also equipped with a complete Hijri calendar, allowing Muslims to check the dates of their yearbook.
Salatuk Prayer Time also offers the possibility to create alerts that warn of prayer at the exact time. In this way we will never be late for any prayer, regardless of what we are doing throughout the day.
More from Us: Bounty Hunt : Western Duel For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Lifestyle App صلاتك Salatuk (Prayer time) on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
صلاتك Salatuk (Prayer time) on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “صلاتك Salatuk (Prayer time)” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click صلاتك Salatuk (Prayer time) icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download صلاتك Salatuk (Prayer time) APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install صلاتك Salatuk (Prayer time) for PC.
That’s All for the guide on صلاتك Salatuk (Prayer time) For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: The Sims Mobile For PC (Windows / Mac).