Salatuk Prayer Time is a tool that will provide us with all the prayer times of the day and will indicate to us which direction Mecca is. For this purpose, the app has a compass in which we can easily locate the Alquibla.
Within Salatuk Prayer Time we include the five main prayers of the day and the time at which they should be performed: Fajr, Shurooq, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib and Ishaa, all adjusted to the exact time of each day. This application is also equipped with a complete Hijri calendar thanks to which Muslims will be able to check the dates of their yearbook.
Salatuk Prayer Time also offers the possibility of creating alerts that warn of the prayer at the exact time. In this way we will never be late for any prayer, regardless of what we are doing throughout the day.
More from Us: Oppo U3 Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Lifestyle App صلاتك Salatuk (Prayer time) on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
صلاتك Salatuk (Prayer time) on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “صلاتك Salatuk (Prayer time)” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click صلاتك Salatuk (Prayer time) icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download صلاتك Salatuk (Prayer time) APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install صلاتك Salatuk (Prayer time) for PC.
That’s All for the guide on صلاتك Salatuk (Prayer time) For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Sony txt pro Specs.