A few minutes ago Apple released the download of the latest stable version of its mobile platform, iOS 13.2 which, along with iPadOS 13.2 arrive bringing several news .
In addition, the new platforms also include support for the newly announced AirPods Pro, enabling the ability to enable or disable the active noise canceling feature directly from the Control Center.
Last but not least, iOS 13.2 and iPadOS 13.2 feature the long-awaited Unicode 12 emojis, which include over 230 characters (with different skin tones and genres being considered).
We’re talking about including animals like flamingo, sloth, skunk, orangutan, and foods like garlic, waffle, falafel, butter, oysters and more. Check out the official changelog below.
We’re talking about including animals like flamingo, sloth, skunk, orangutan, and foods like garlic, waffle, falafel, butter, oysters and more.
- Deep Fusion for iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max uses the A13’s Neural Bionic Engine to capture multiple images with multiple exposures, perform pixel-by-pixel analysis, and fuse the highest quality parts of the images, resulting in photos. significantly improved texture, detail and noise reduction, especially in scenes with medium to low light levels;
- Ability to change video resolution directly from the Camera app on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- Over 70 new or updated emojis including animals, food, activities, new accessibility emojis, gender-neutral emojis and selection of skin tones in couples emojis.
- AirPods Compatibility
- Read Messages with Siri to read messages received aloud on AirPods;
- AirPods Pro Compatibility.
- App House
- HomeKit Secure Video allows you to privately capture, store and view encrypted video from your security cameras and features detection of people, animals, and vehicles;
- HomeKit compatible routers let you control what your HomeKit accessories communicate over the internet or at home.
- Privacy adjustments to control your help in improving Siri and Dictation by allowing Apple to store audio from interactions with Siri and Dictation;
- Option to clear the history of Siri and Dictation in Siri Settings.
- This update also includes bug fixes and other enhancements. This update:
- Fixes an issue that could prevent passwords from being automatically populated in third-party apps;
- Resolves an issue that could prevent the keyboard from appearing when using Search;
- Addresses an issue where swiping to the top might not work on iPhone X and later;
- Fixes an issue where the Messaging app sent a single notification when the option to retry alerts was enabled;
- Addresses an issue where the Messaging app could display the phone number instead of a contact name;
- Addresses an issue that caused Contacts to open in the previously opened contact instead of the contact list;
- Corrects an issue that could prevent Markup notes from being saved;
- Resolves an issue where saved notes could temporarily disappear;
- Fixes an issue where iCloud Backup might not complete successfully after tapping Backup Now in Settings;
- Improves performance when using AssistiveTouch to enable App Selector.