Smartphones are becoming increasingly similar in recent years, and brands are trying to find design solutions to make them different again.
Someplace all cameras in a horizontal or vertical row, while Google and Apple chose to use the square. There is also OnePlus and Nokia who decided to use a circle, and now Vivo comes up with a diamond.
The Vivo S5 already appeared in the hands of a singer, and also have been confirmed in two teasers, and in the second we have just the device’s release date.
Now an image shows us its design in its entirety, reaffirming the expected diamond design while still displaying a hole in the top corner of the screen to house the front camera.
Supposed technical specifications
- 6.44 inch AMOLED screen with Full HD + resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 Eight-Core Chipset
- Up to 8 GB of RAM
- Up to 256 GB of internal storage space
- The quadruple rear camera, being:
- 48-megapixel main sensor
- 8-megapixel wide-angle secondary sensor
- 5-megapixel tertiary sensor for depth of field
- Quaternary 2 megapixel sensor for macro shooting
- The single 32-megapixel front camera
- 4010 mAh battery
Anyway, now we will have to wait for its release, which will be on November 14th, so that we can finally confirm all this information. Unfortunately, we still have no detail about the price to be charged for it, something that should only be revealed even in the presentation.
Kamran Haider is a new star at Techwikies, You will be reading his work a lot in our News Section. He is one of those people you can call Jack of all Trades. You can find Him on social media by using the links given below.