The Galaxy Fold is Samsung’s first folding smartphone, introduced by the brand in the first half of the year alongside the Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 Plus, and Galaxy S10e.
He was certified here after going through Anatel, but so far Samsung has not revealed it in our territory. Still, the phone has arrived in many places around the world after the new version with screen-related fixes was released.
Now it gets an update that includes the new security package for November. It’s worth remembering that this update was being released by Samsung since October when the models of the Galaxy S10 series and also the Galaxy Note 10 family duo had access to this news.
The update can be identified by version number F900FXXS2ASK1 and can now be downloaded via OTA (over-the-air). The user can also look for the update through the operating system settings menu, or wait for the notification to arrive, warning that the update will be released, which may take a while to arrive on all devices as it becomes available in waves.
Technical Specifications – Samsung Galaxy Fold
- Main Screen: 7.3 ”QXGA + AMOLED Dynamic (4.2: 3)
- External display: 4.6 ”HD + Super AMOLED (21: 9)
- Octa-core 64-bit 7nm processor
- 12 GB RAM (LPDDR4x)
- 512 GB of storage (UFS 3.0)
- External camera: 10MP (2PD), F2.2
- Triple rear camera:
- Ultra-Wide: 16 MP, F2.2
- Wide – Angle: 12 MP (2PD), F1.5 / F2.4, Optical Image Stabilizer (OIS)
- Optical Zoom: 12 MP, F2.4, OIS PDAF
- Dual front camera:
- Selfie: 10 MP (2PD) F2.2
- RGB depth: 8 MP, F1.9
- 4.380mAh battery (wired and wireless compatible fast charging)
- Android 9 Pie with own interface