One of Huawei’s lines of smartphones is the Y series, aimed at young audiences. One of the models that represent this family is the Y9 and also Y9 Prime. But we know that another phone that should show up is the Huawei Y9s, which emerged yesterday in a poster that confirmed its design and some of its technical features.
We know it will have a retractable front camera system and a triple rear camera assembly with a fingerprint reader on the side. Now its list of technical specifications has been unveiled after the phone’s official page was published on Huawei’s official website. Check out:
Technical Specifications – Huawei Y9s
- 6.59 inch IPS LCD screen with Full HD + resolution
- HiSilicon Kirin 710F Eight-Core Chipset
- 6 GB of RAM
- 128 GB of internal storage
- 16 MP pop-up front camera
- Triple rear camera:
- 48 MP Primary Sensor (f / 1.8)
- 8 MP sensor with a wide-angle lens (f / 2.4)
- 2 MP depth-of-field sensor (f / 2.4)
- 4,000 mAh battery
- The fingerprint reader on the power button
- P2 and USB-C input
- Android 9.0 Pie under the EMUI 9 interface
Unfortunately, we do not know yet about the release date of the new smartphone, let alone the price to be charged for it. Therefore, you will need to wait for new information from Huawei to discover new details.
Kamran Haider is a new star at Techwikies, You will be reading his work a lot in our News Section. He is one of those people you can call Jack of all Trades. You can find Him on social media by using the links given below.