Ringtone Maker is a tool that will allow us to create our own ringtones (or alarms) from any song or sound file that we have in our terminal memory.
Ringtone Maker has two interfaces different The first will allow us to take a look at all the sound files we have in our terminal, so we can click on any of them to set it as a ringtone or edit it. If we choose to edit it, we will go to the second interface.
From this editing interface we can specify exactly which piece of the sound file we want to use as a ringtone. The editing system is simple and intuitive, so it will be enough to drag the two tabs at the beginning and end, to delimit the audio fragment that we want to save. In this way, we can take only the refrain of the song that we like, for example.
Ringtone Maker is a simple but very powerful audio editing tool, that despite occupying very little space (barely reaches 2 mb) will allow us to create personalized ringtones in a very comfortable way.
More from Us: Scanner – Scan QR Code Documents For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Personalization App Ringtone Maker on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Ringtone Maker on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Ringtone Maker” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Ringtone Maker icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Ringtone Maker APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Ringtone Maker for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Ringtone Maker For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Galaxy at War Online For PC (Windows & MAC).